Thursday 31 October 2013

It's Halloween!!!

Yes, it is Halloween today. For this Halloween, I've created a 6-page Happy Hunting album using Graphic 45 Happy Hunting collection. With lots of goodies, fussy cuts and hidden bookmarks, the album also comes with a removable photo frame which can be used to frame your face and take pictures with.

It's actually my very first time building an album from scratch, so the binding was not really that good in fact... But after watching several tutorials on YouTube, I guess I'll do a better job in my next album... So exciting!!!

Happy Hunting!!!

The album...
The removable frame...
The inside front cover after the frame is removed...
Some details inside the album...
Some pockets to house some bookmarks...
Frames!!! I like to make frames!!!
Using the chipboard to make another mini frame here...
I like adding on some details using craft punch and fussy cuts...
The clock...
The last page that marks the day of Halloween...

No comments: