Friday 5 September 2014

Graphic 45 Come Away with Me Stacked Suitcases

What's sharing today at Graphic 45 blog is this major project I had worked on it for about a week - stacked suitcases... Greatly inspired by the various stacked suitcases pins as home decor all over Pinterest, I decided to create my very own mini version by building each of them from scratch... Used quite a lot of Come Away with Me papers I should say... And I absolutely love love love this travel collection... 

What's inside of each suitcase are libray of minis books, matchbox suitcases and other treasure wonders inspired from the movies "Titanic" and "The Aviator"...

I've created a Snapguide tutorial in how to make these cute little matchbox suitcases as well as a walk-through YouTube video to showcase this project... Currently I'm working on a couple of tutorial sheets for this project and once I've finished compiling I'll list them for sale on my Esty store... Do keep a look out, will be out pretty soon... I hope you guys will like this project... Meanwhile, sit back and enjoy...













3 comments:

SusieScrapper said...

In love with these suitcases, they're awesome!

Marilyn Shannon said...

You are amazing!!

Unknown said...

Can you show us how you made the boxes? Or did you purchase them