Monday 2 February 2015

Gear Up! Mixed Media Box at Made with Love

Hello peeps,

I know I've not been updating. Things are seriously piling up and I was freaking busy last week... There's a lot of unplanned happenings together with an unexpected design meeting and interview, my emotions were on rollercoaster ride... Moreover I had recently accepted a DT offer from one of the Sweden manufacturers and had gotten my DT starter pack, I was super excited the moment I saw how pretty the papers are... Well, in time to come, I'll be sharing my debute works soon...

Phew!!! I hope things can get more lined up this week... Alright for my next upcoming Prima class at Made with Love, I'll be teaching how to create an antique worn out patina look using various Prima Art Basic mediums and paints... It's somehow similar to my patina snapguide tutorial, but I'll be showing how to create the look in a different way using paints instead of mists... It's going to be a little intensive so I'm opening to only 12 pax for 2 sessions...

I hope to see some of you around... Below is the promotional collage and more detail pictures on this project...