Wednesday 4 March 2015

Precious Memories Patina Baby Boy Shadow Box

Somewhere in last winter, a friend of mine who is currently living in the USA, Chicago had a baby boy... When Graphic 45 released the Precious Memories collection for Winter CHA, it came in just in time for me to do something for her newborn child... 

Revisiting my Snapguide Patina tutorial, I'm using blue as the main colour with a touch of pink... On the inside, I created this "Welcome the little One" as a sentiment inside the box and made a pair of mini booties inside as if they're hanging from the treetop... The booties are made of felt and I created the shoe patterns and made everything from scratch... Something that I get to put some of my footwear knowledge in practice... I even made a card to go together with this box... This project was sent over to Graphic 45 as part of the CHA project display this January... So if any of you guys have visited the booth, you probably have seen this around...

Hop over to today's Graphic 45 blog post to see the rest of my fellow teammies' amazing creations... A list of supplies that I used for this project can be found there as well...






No comments: