Sunday 14 September 2014

A Good Ol' Sport Briefcase

Today on Clear Scraps blog post, I've created this Good Ol' Sport briefcase using Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport paper collection and Clear Scraps Chipboard Brag Bag Album...

Instead of using the album as it is, I actually altered it to become a briefcase by using one of the chipboards to sandwich between the front and back covers... The other 2 remaining chipboards I used it as the album covers... What's inside as pages are the remaining acrylic pages from my previous Clear Scrap DT projects...

Not exactly an album I should say but I'd think it's more towards a collage display book frame which I fully made use of the acrylic sheets to build up the pages to give a final collage when pages are stacked together... On the inside of the covers, I delibrately keep it simple, leaving it just it is for placement of photo which I think it will look great together with the collage pages... Something one can use as a photo display piece... The big red bow in the front cover is actually an origami bow made from a single sheet of 6" x 6" pattern paper, which you can find it all over the web on tutorials how to make this.... Hmmm, something that I think it will look well and indeed it does!!! And I'm loving it how it turns out...

Here is the list of supplies to make this project:
I hope you will like it... Enjoy!!!