Friday 24 October 2014

Graphic 45 Halloween Tomb Party Gift Set

Today on Graphic 45 tutorial blog post, I'm sharing how to make these incredible fun Tomb Party gift set for this Halloween using An Eerie Tale and Steampunk Spells paper collection...

I saw these 4 interesting Halloween characters, Miss Ima Fraid, Dr. Dreadful, Mr. Seymour Bones & Madame Macabre on one of the the Steampunk Spells papers (Frightful Folly) and thought of transforming them into great tomb-masters as hosts for this Halloween Party... Hence I came up with these gift set that comes with a matching invitation cards... Invitees will be assigned accordingly to their respective tomb-master based on which invitation they’ve received...Something fun and interesting gonna happen on this 31st October...

If you ever wonder where did I get those crosses and skeleton hands, I actually handmade them myself using glue gun and painted them accordingly to my needs... I believe these are available for sale in your local craft store... But for a more personal touch, I decided to make them...

Hope this will give you some ideas in creating a theme for Halloween...

Happy crafting!!!










No comments: