Wednesday 19 November 2014

My Graphic 45 DT Paper Crafter's Library Spotlight

Today is my turn to be on the Paper Crafter's Library Spotlight as a Graphic 45 DT member.. All thanks to Graphic 45, as their DT member we will at least get a chance to be featured in such amazing crafting blog...

What I'm sharing is this handmade butterfly necklace together with this altered box... Using Graphic 45 retired collection, Secret Garden and Graphic 45 Staples, I created this exquisite gift for one of my close girlfriend who is currently facing some tough times in her marriage and perusal as an actor...

I'm not someone who is really very good in accessories making, and seriously this butterfly pendant is my very first attempt... I've seen several projects using embossed metal pieces and perhaps I should give it a try... So I embossed some floral designs onto the metal butterflies using an embossing gadget I borrow from my friend... I was so afraid it will damaged the embosser, but luckily it didn't and it worked!!!

This little gift may not help or improve her situation, but I hope it will give her some sunshine in her life, brave her heart up and fly like a butterfly...

Hope over to Paper Crafter's Library to view more pictures on this project... There's a prize pack awaiting to be won, so don't forget to do so...

Good luck!!!




3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Very sweet gift and fabulous job .I didn't think it was your first time. I'm sure your friend will enjoy it.

Ava Gavloski said...

Great off the page project. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

cghundley said...

Wonderful project,
beautiful necklace.
Carla from Utah