Monday 6 April 2015

A Sweet Pink Altered Wooden Peg

Have always wanted to alter a wooden peg but didn't have any idea what to do... While I was in a craft store, I saw this medium size wooden peg, just nice enough for me to alter as a start...  Wanted something sweet with a whimsical touch, I chose pink and off-white as my main colours... This is also one of my debut works for Pion Design... Love, love, love the Paris Flea Market series, the colours are so sweet...

I started off by adding some flourish texture around the peg, and began blending the colours using a range of Shimmerz products to give a shabby look... To give a further vintage look, I distressed the edges using some tarnished steel colour... I deliberately use this colour palette to match the colour scheme of Pion's Paris Flea Market...

A list of supplies used can be found at the end of this post... Remember to mention my name during PayPal checkout to get a free product of choice when you shop at Shimmerz store...







List of Supplies:
  • Pion Design Paris Flea Market
  • Shimmerz Products (Inklingz - Pink-a-Boo, Tarnished Treasure, Misty Morning, Creameez - Berry Hot, Marshmallow, Spritz - Cotton Candy, Vibez - Sweet Heart)
  • Prima Flowers & Vines
  • Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Ornate Keyhole

No comments: