Tuesday 28 April 2015

Graphic 45 Gilded Lily Sneak Peeks and DT Tag Exchange 2015



What's coming up next is this absolutely gorgeous Marie Antoinette inspired, Baroque vintage style collection by Graphic 45... I absolutely adore this Gilded Lily collection!!! And what's so amazing about this collection is that my suggestion of seeing a Victorian/Baroque paperline come true... I've never seen a company that truly value every of their DT members so much and take in their suggestions so seriously besides gifting us generous pack of their products and other goodies... Being part of their DT is just simply jaw dropping and utterly speechless... 

Even before the new 2015/16 DT announcement (which is this coming Thursday), I already have tons of project ideas at the back of my mind... I shamelessly admit I hope to see myself in the list again so that I can greedily get another year of goodies... This is just mind blowing and I can't wait to work with this collection... 

Hop over to their blog here and here for more sneaky peeks...


Very soon my very first year with Graphic 45 will end this May and surely I'll miss my fellow DT members... Because the team will be disbanded soon, somewhere this January, one of our fellow teammies Nichola Battilana suggested a tag exchange and a few of us decided to do this for a little keepsake before our team disbands this end May... As sad as it is, I wish we can never part...


Here are the several ATC tags I've made for them... Still obsess with crates, I'm bringing them onto these tags and I hope they will happy when they receive their crushed packages... They'll need to uncrush to see their tags...






No comments: