Saturday 29 August 2015

Keep Calm and Dance On

Altering a mobile case is probably one of the most practical projects. And it can be easily accomplished by using various elements. ScrapFX has a huge range of chippes which I find them interestingly very easy to use. Over here, I altered a plain plastic mobile case into a dance theme mobile case using the various mixed media goodies by Shimmerz Paints and the various dance and music theme chippies from ScrapFX...


I started by giving the surface a good prime with generous amount of Gesso prior to misting. Love contrasting colours! I created a gradual blue background filled with musical notes and contemporary dancers, and placed the message right at the centre. This makes it stand out. As it meant for a daily necessity for a mobile phone, I decided not to build up the design too much and sealed it with 3 layers of PU varnish so that the colours won't run that fast...

This makes a great gift for any dancers and this mobile case is available HERE for sale in my Etsy store...




List of Supplies:

No comments: