Tuesday 3 November 2015

My Cute Little Candy World

A couple of my wildest and sweetest imaginations (with a little childhood fantasy), are nothing real but sleeping in Hansel and Gretel's candy house and immersing in Jack & the Beanstalk’s gigantism metaphor. It's like looking big yet everything is perceived so small in reality. Well, some kind of irregularities here and I think I'm spouting some kind of out-of-space language. You are more than welcome to ignore this insanity here.

Taking inspiration from the 2 fables above (with a little touch of my twisted fantasy), I managed to mount my WIP watercan into a frame and build a box behind. Though it seems like my theory is a little off, I was actually keeping in mind to make the candy land a pretty one while building this up. Soooo... it turned out that my insanity has ended up something whimsical!!! Instead of a beanstalk, I used cotton candy as the bubbly land for the cute little candy house, which is up above this gigantic watering can. You will need to climb up from the floral cloud, up towards the mouth of the watering can, cross the key bridges and walk towards the candy house. A Sugar Godfather awaits you with lots of cotton candy and sweets… 

An assemblage art piece finally all done up, featuring in today's Graphic 45's blogpost!!! I hereby welcome you to enter into into my little candy world...











1 comment:

Ginger said...

This is so cute. I can't figure out the size of it. What size is th e frame??