Friday 6 November 2015

World's Fair Picture Perfect Peek-a-Boo Photo Booth

Alright I know I've been missing some posts. And I swear I'm starting to get myself on track. Procrastination kills and I don't deny I'm somewhat very susceptible to this kind of curse at times. Well, I guess this could be the worst curse ever on earth every human being will ever experience. It makes people dysfunctional at best.

So for today, I'm showcasing one of my projects I've done for Graphic 45 using their gorgeous World's Fair collection. This carnival series look so much fun in it! And I absolutely adore hot-air balloons!!! Looks like I can easily get fascinated over almost everything. 

Thinking about taking photos in a carnival fair? Here is this little booth at the World’s Fair where you can create/recreate yourself uniquely using the various photo props available. Only in this booth and nowhere else. Be inspired and fearless, create without fear...









No comments: