Thursday 21 January 2016

A Puppy Dog House Shadow Box

As I was looking through my past Graphic 45 projects, I realised I didn't share this little puppy project which I did last year. Better than never, so here I'm presenting this cute little project using Raining Cats and Dogs paper collection.


Undoubtedly, I built this little dog house from scratch. Sometimes it's better to create your very own version than to hunt for the one you'd think you could find. Unfortunately, I always didn't ended up getting stuffs I want, so building up stuffs eventually became part of me.




I crocheted this cute little puppy using one type of crochet technique known as Amigurumi (a Japanese term for knitted stuff toys). Ain't sure should I called it a form of technique but you can find a lot of free patterns on the internet.


Well, I hope this late sharing of this project can get you to start building some stuffs out. Along the way I tend to pick up new stuffs to learn. Seems there's seriously A LOT out there to learn and 24hr a day (minus 6-8hr of sleep) is never enough!!! 



No comments: