Friday 25 March 2016

A Springtime Fairy Watering Can



This week is Graphic 45 and May Arts Blog Hop week, and today is the last day of the hop. I have this small watering can which I bought with the intention to alter it. Since Spring is here and today is Good Friday, I think it’s a good time to have an altered watering can as an add-on decor for my home garden for this Spring Holiday!


I did a generous amount of image transfer over the surface using one of the floral pattern papers from Once Upon a Springtim DCE and covered it with various chalk paint to tone down the colours. Those lovely greenish trims are from May Arts Ribbons, especially the leafy ones which make a perfect trim for garden theme based project.



Who doesn't love fairies? Certainly I do so I have to add this cute little fairy within a resin frame at the central spot of the watering can. A nice pair of wooden wings just make it more fairy-ing.






1 comment:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

This is so adorable and love your precious image on the front! Terrific project!